ES - Reminder - Rapier Practice in Glaslyn tonight

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Mon Feb 26 10:33:31 PST 2001

Greetings Everyone:

I am sending this on behalf of Lord David de la Roke, Rapier
Marshal for the Canton of Glaslyn.

The Canton of Glaslyn will hold it's first official Rapier Practice
tonight, Monday, February 26 at 7:30 p.m. at my home.

If you are in the Glaslyn (Denton) area and are interested in learning or
practicing the art of rapier, please feel free to come and join us.

Directions are as follows:

Take your best route to I-35 to Denton
Once in Denton, take the McCormick Street exit
Go South on McCormick Street.
Turn left onto Willowwood
Take the first right onto Westwood
4th house on the right

Physical Address is:  2002 Westwood
Phone:  (940) 383-1270

Also, the Canton is in need of loaner gear.  If you have rapier
equipment that you no longer need or want and wish to part with it,
please contact Lord David.  If you have loaner equipment and can
make it to our practice, we would appreciate you coming and
loaning us the equipment.  (There are 6 in the Canton who wish to
learn the art of rapier and the Canton currently does not have any
loaner gear.)

If you have any questions, please contact Lord David directly at:
daviddelaroke at email.com

Yours in Service,
Lord David de la Roke
Rapier Marshal, Canton of Glaslyn