St. Patrick's Day Revel

Timothy Rayburn admin at elfsea.net
Tue Feb 27 07:14:09 PST 2001

COME AND REVEL WITH US
The Black Oak will be hOLDING A Revel on Saturday
March 17th .
It will be in Farmersville Tx. We will having the
First Annual St. Patrick' Day REvel . Come have a day
of fighting, and an Evening of Reveling, I will be
Giving a Prize for best Irish story and best Garb. We
will have a Bardic Fire to Tell Tales Around . There
will a post Of Irish strew part take of . Come and
Join on this this weekend
. If you want to camp there enough Room to pitch your
tent if you do not want to drive home.
Lord Charles
1880 cr 658
Farmersville Tx 75442
972-341-0074 Work
Please RSVP

=====
Lord Charles de Marquette
Cadet to Don Eule Von Haginbald
Protege to Duchess Joselyn Allyne Reynard