ES - AOA, etc

DonnelShaw at AOL.com DonnelShaw at AOL.com
Mon Feb 5 08:02:26 PST 2001

allessandre at hotmail.com writes:

> From: Alfredo Dulles <lord_alfredo_dulles at yahoo.com>
> >
> >So I was wondering, what does it take to earn an Award
> >of Arms in the Society?  I know its the first award
> >anybody ever receives, but how does a body get it?

Now what I am going to say next is going to really shock a lot of you and
some of you will not be shocked (Mama Mac). I try not to sit around and say
Looky what I did. (I do still look at my banners with pride but that is
another story) I am not here for the awards I do what I can do. I pick what I
am willing to accomplish. When I do pick something to do I do it with heart
and soul... I am an Idealist and a dreamer.But I never do it for the awards
and I believe that other that see it and want to recommend me will if not
that is part of it. I will not say I did this for this award. I might want it
we all do to some extent but I will not bring attention to myself to get the
award. If you do things only to get awards you will burn your self out or
become very bitter. I do things for the reasons I believe are right.

Being that I was past Hospitaller of this group..... I do look at this
question and if you are new this is a totally logical question. I hope all
different answers help you to understand. Remember we all play this game in a
different way you have to find your way.