ES - AOA, etc

Glen Wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 5 13:36:51 PST 2001

Rumor always had it that the reason I got mine (during Inman I) was because
I was the first person to talk to Chuck back when we were doing demos during
the first few years of Scarborough Faire, tell him all about the SCA, and
convinced him it might be something he might want to try out...

Don Alaric

PS:  Sfi, I've told you before, I'm telling you again - that's not a sig
line, it's a letter to Penthouse...