ES - AOA, etc

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 5 13:46:53 PST 2001

As to, AoA's, sometimes it is just a matter of your character, not just
deeds or amazing feats though those rarely go unnoticed.  I recently was
awarded one and it still baffles me as to why at this point.  My folk up
here apparently have a lower expectation than I do of what it means to be a
lord though I appreciate their faith in me as a person.  Did I do some great
thing? No.  I am just Cyniric.  Did I make some great display of craft? No.
I just found books for people.  Did I perform some great service?  Nope. I
became herald because the group needed it and for no other reason (yes
Nicolette I know I am late <G>).
    Apparently though my friendship helped Glaslyn <and thus
Ansteorralandrice> and I cherish that friendship.  That is the greatest
award I think this Society should strive for-- one another's respect and
friendship which we can all share.

Godspeed,
Cyniric hlafard Cyniwarding