ES - personal note

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Mon Feb 5 21:04:10 PST 2001

Arabella here:

Maria said:
> When I received my AoA, Their Excellancies said things about me no one has
> ever said about me before in my entire life. I've never been called a
pillar
> of anything in my entire life, much less of the Barony! I was even
compared
> to Lady Arabella, which I find to be an honor I truly admire her tireless
> energy and work to the Barony and she is my insparation.

And you have just given me something more important than any award could
ever represent.  You answered a question I asked myself several times in the
past few years............"How have I impacted others in my life?"  I always
say that what goes around comes around.  This time you gave it to
me.............. Thank you.

Hearing you say that you admire ME is something not many people have said to
me.......... again Thank You.

Everyone who does work of any kind likes to have a pat on the back and hear,
"Job well done."  You just affirmed that someone noticed...............
again Thank You.

I do the things I do because I feel good doing it........ it makes me feel
useful.............. you just affirmed that as well.......... again Thank
You.