ES - Tanglewood Forest - A Final Trip

Tim Rayburn tim.rayburn at webmodal.com
Fri Feb 9 08:12:03 PST 2001

The Tanglewood trip will be Saturday, February 17th.  Currently the thought
is to carpool down there from the Arlington area.  If you intend to clear a
campsite, I suggest you caravan, in your own vehicle, as there will be those
in the carpool that won't want to stay all day (I'm sure).

Currently the list of those going that I'm aware are : Honour, Wilim,
Fearghus, Arabella, Gwenllian and myself.  His excellency might be going as
well.

Timothy