ES - Ballista Bolts

Adam Harrison hookshot at startext.net
Sun Feb 11 13:36:03 PST 2001

I have tests tonight and tomorrow, a book report due Wed, and well Wed _IS_ valentine's day(I may be busy)... soooo, assuming I don't go to Estrella, I'm up for Thursday night.

Next week will be less hectic, so I should be able to make both wed and thurs.

-Bjorn
Captain of the Elfsea Baronial Guard
Siege guru