ES - Site for Springfaire

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 17 16:00:56 PST 2001

Ceatta et all,

I just returned from the site and am happy to report
that the site handled the rain far better than I
expected. The roads were still very passable on foot,
and vehicles were able to drive them with no problems.
It appeared that they have done some drainage work
since I was last out there in November, and while the
ground other than roads was wet, it was not
impassable.

Rixende

--- Spence & Robin Mabry <smabry at flash.net> wrote:
> Lord Timothy,
>
> After all the rain we've had, what would be the
> likelihood of visiting the
> site to see how it looks afterwards?  It might be
> enlightening.
>
> Ceatta

=====
Lady Rixende de Rouen