ES - RE: CPR classes

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Feb 21 06:34:29 PST 2001

My last post on the CPR classes did not include the time. Sorry.

The CPR and first aid class is this Saturday, the 24th of February.
It starts at 10AM and continues for 6 hours plus any time taken
for lunch. I am trying to provide a lunch of a mild stew (beef,
potatoes, celery, carrots, and onions. Spices include black pepper,
a little red wine, beef stock, garlic salt, and regular salt).

The cost is $40 (Steppes participants will receive some subsidy
from their Barony). It is American Heart Assoc. CPR and a Red
Cross Equivalent first aid. The certifications are good for two
years.

The location is Conference Room A at 401 W Sanford in Arlington.
Take your best route to I30 and Cooper (just East of Fielder
which is the turn off for Elfsea fighter practice). Go South
on Cooper to Sanford. Turn left on Sanford and turn into the
parking lot. Park in front near the row of Handicapped Parking.

The map reference is

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=401+W+Sanford&city=Arlington&state=TX&slt=32.742800&sln=-97.111300&mlt=32.751400&mln=-97.111300&zip=76011-7087&country=us&BFCat=&BFClient=&mag=9&cs=9&name=&desc=&off=s&poititle=&poi=

If you want to take the course, but have not yet signed up, please contact
me as soon as possible. We may have a couple of places available and
Caradoc (a Chirurgeon from the Steppes) has another course on the same
day. He may have places available also.

Caelin