ES - Page/Mentor Program

HRAFNASDOT at AOL.com HRAFNASDOT at AOL.com
Thu Feb 22 16:21:51 PST 2001

We just got online with the Elfsea list, so we may have missed something
prior to this last posting - However, has anyone considered contacting the
Merides Page School for guidelines?  They have a well established program set
up and have been using it for sometime.  If you go to Gulf Wars, there will
be programs on site and you could perhaps contact their MOP/coordinator?   A
brief look at their site and it seems they have both a Fostering(arts)
program as well as a Page(chivalric) program.  There is a link on the Gulf
Wars site for the Pages School.  I have two teens who would/are definitely
interested in this.

If this info has already been discussed, I apologize for the doubletime
discussion -

Asa Hrafnasdottir
Loch Ruadh