ES - Fw: - Crown tourney A&S-

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Mon Feb 26 07:59:54 PST 2001

Lady Ameline:

The Shire of Emerald Keep is hosting both Crown Tourney and their Emerald
Tourney - all about 3 weeks apart.

I am their current Artisan.  At their Emerald Tourney (March 30-April 1) I
am sponsoring their A&S Tourney (but not judging).  The rules are that you
must enter at least 2 with a maximum of 3 pieces and 2 must be in
different mediums.

I hope this helps and doesn't confuse things more.

Yours in Service,
Lady Lavina del Bakhous

On Sun, 25 Feb 2001, Ameline Dubois wrote:

>  Is there an A&S competition at crown?I thought that I had seen something
>  about  three pieces in different mediums.But I could be wrong.
>  Thanks,
>  Lady Ameline Du Bois - Ameline at generich.com
>  Elfsea Minister of Children
>  Protege to Master Richard Fairbourne