ES - List of Elfsea and Steppes Officers

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Wed Feb 28 10:51:45 PST 2001

Timothy -

Would you please send this nice lady a comp copy of the
March Elfsea Scroll?

Do we print a few extras to give to the new members?
If not, would that be a practical policy to adopt?

Cait, Elfsea's Chronicler is my protege, Lord Timothy
of Glastonbury <timothy at elfsea.net>.

- Galen

Quoting The Crocker Family <james.crocker at verizon.net>:

> Greetings!
>
> The main reason I wanted to this was for newcomers -
not neccessarily those
> at the
> NTIF.  I am new to Elfsea and I have received
nothing.  I was out of the
> SCA for almost
> 5 years.  I am not a dues paying member as of yet (I
have lacked the
> funds).  I did not
> receive anything with any info on it, nor has any
other new member to Loch
> Ruadh.  So, I
> thought that I would make up a Newcomer's Handbook to
give out.  I put all
> the info in
> it that I wanted to see.  I did not even have the
internet until recently.
> What do we
> do about newbies that don't have the internet and
haven't gotten that first
> Blackstar?
> Maybe I could be given one of those flyers?  I even
padi for the newsletter
> of Loch
> Ruadh and haven't gotten it yet either.  I am
thinking of just going to the
> Baronial
> Meetings.  It is just that I live so far outside the
barony that it is
> rather
> inconvenient.  How do I go about getting the Elfsea
newsletter?  I will try
> to get in
> contact with the Chronicler of Elfsea.  Granted, I am
not complaining about
> Loch Ruadh
> at all.  I love you guys very much.  Padraig and
Terric have been
> wonderful.  It is just
> that I see a need and I attend to it.  I will be
checking with our