The Scarlet Letter (was Re: ES - List of Elfsea and Steppes Officers)

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Wed Feb 28 15:37:54 PST 2001

Lord Robert of Slugglen, Chronicler Loch Ruadh, here....

I'd like to remind everyone that The Scarlet Letter, the newsletter for
the Canton of Loch Ruadh, is a semi-monthly publication. Thus far this
year, there has only been one published, the January/February issue. The
March/April issue is currently in production and will be published at
Loch Ruadh's next populace meeting, March 7. Anyone who is not present
to receive their copy at the meeting should receive their copy a few
days later via U.S. Mail.

If you are a subscriber and have not received your Jan/Feb issue, please
contact me directly and I will get the problem resolved as quickly as
possible!

A subscription to The Scarlet Letter is $6 per year or $1 per single
issue. Contact me for more information. I can generally provide back
issues as well, also at $1 each.

Sluggy!

Lord Robert of Slugglen
Chronicler Loch Ruadh