ES - alternative tent/bed warmers(Humor)

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 28 19:25:01 PST 2001

Listen you young whippersnapper, I'm too old to sleep on the cold, hard
ground ANY MORE and I hope I have learned a little sense from many cases of
sniffles, cold feet and stuffed-up sinuses.  I never did like rock pillows,
anyway, so I'm happy to have my foam mattress and down comforter.  NYA<NYA<

Gwenllian