ES - WAR Basket!

S. McFarlane tanwyn at flash.net
Sat Feb 3 11:34:27 PST 2001

Another Friendly service announcement brought to you By......
your local Minister of A&S      ;- )

Ok....As to the War Basket, My Apologies for Missing Moot this month.
However, there has been a list published for the last two month in the Scroll
on suggested Items for the basket.
To date I have received the donation of the Cloak pins, and
there are several artisans who have pledged some items of their work.

So I am attaching a file of the suggested list of donations,
please email me with the items you would like to donate.
    tanwyn at flash.net
I will then post the items spoken for as I receive notice.

I will be gathering your wonderful Donations at the following places:

Business meeting 2/8
Baronial College 2/10
Scribes 2/13
A&S Workshop 2/19
Moot 2/26

If you can not get with me and have items to donate please call, we will arrange something.  Please lets make a nice showing for our wonderful barony to Gift to Their Majesties of Atlantia.

In Service,
HL Tanwyn