ES - Baronial tabbards

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 12 19:17:59 PST 2001

Buenos Dias!

I would like to volunteer to make the 2 tabbards that we need and make about
3-4 more for "just in case". I looked at Ryan's last night and it looks like
something I can do.

Also, I looked at the website to see what the Yeoman emblem looked like. I
think I can do that too and I think Rebbeka made mention of looking at it
too. I would like to get with her and see if we can get the deer head sewn
onto the yeoman tabbards. Would you like me to do the same to guard tabbard,
as well? I noticed that it's simply a boar's spear and that would be very
simple to do.

Would you like for me to make these tabbards and do the emblems on the
tabbards (existing and new)?  The Walmart here has some nice solid cotton
(actually I think it's poly-cotton) for $1.87/yard.

In Service
Maria