ES - Arthurian Tabbards

grrhine at swbell.net grrhine at swbell.net
Tue Feb 13 04:55:00 PST 2001

Hello Elfsea!

	Lady Afan here...

	I had an absolutely wonderful time last weekend. The displays
this year were incredible... very impressive. Thank you all for yet
another wonderful Baronial College.

	Now on to business. It has come to my attention that some of
the Arthurians do not have tabards! HE Don Llywelyn and I have
been discussing this situation, and would like to get it taken care
of. With this little event, in Mississippi, fast approaching we've not
much time. Unfortunately that little event seems to be eating
whatever time is available (especially on the weekends).

	Never fear though... I have a plan! Since the weekends are
(pretty much) out, I was hoping to find some people who stay at
home (during the day/week) and would be willing to help out. We
could get them done, and still have our weekends to do all those
things we already have planned (preparing for war, Crown
Tournament, preparing for war, going to war, etc.)

	I don't know how long the tabards will take, but Llywelyn says
they only need about four new ones. If I could get three people to
help me, that should make pretty quick work of it. If there are more
who want to help, that would make REALLY quick work of it. So
come on down and support your baronial troops!

	If you are interested in helping (and I know you are) contact me
privately at grrhine at swbell.net or by phone: 817-498-6847

	And thank you thank you thank you, for your support.

 ~Afan~
The Arthurian Groupie