ES - Preparation for Gulf War

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Sun Feb 18 16:25:43 PST 2001

Arabella here with a subject to think about.

The closer I get to a really big event ....... the more stressed out I get.

When I feel anger I know I have to look deeper in to my own feelings to
uncover what it its that I'm afraid of.  Stress is also another way to
disguise fear.  The fear of not meeting all my own expectations.  It's
always directed inwards, to my self.  I am the only person responsible for
my feelings.

I saw this today - Procrastination Fertilizes the Fear of Failure

Today I will not Procrastinate, I will create success for myself.