ES - Fighter practice Jan 7

baron at elfsea.net baron at elfsea.net
Tue Jan 2 13:03:58 PST 2001

Thanks for your support, Dux!  We'll look forward to
seeing all our good friends there, and trading blows!

(BTW, is anyone else as amused as I am that Steppes'
new marshal lives in Arlington, while Elfsea's lives in
Irving?)

- Galen Elfsea

Quoting Mordock von Rugen <mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com>:

> In an effort to support Elfsea's mini-tourney and war
practice to be held
> on
> Jan 7, I'm cancelling Steppes practice that day, and
asking all of Steppes'

> fighters to go to the Elfsea practice at Randol Mill
park, at 11:00.

> Note that the event announcement says that if time
permits there will be
> war
> practice - since the Fray will be there, we will have
time to do war