ES - desperately seeking information on Coronation

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Tue Jan 2 22:06:36 PST 2001

My first post yielded no responses.  I find it hard to believe that nobody
in this barony has information on Coronation.  All I need is the Autocrat's
contact information.  I am not asking for all the details.  I can contact
the autocrat and get what I need.  The problem is that I don't get a Black
Star and therefore, have no way to get the needed information.  Please help
me.  My family would very much like to attend this event.

Sindara