ES - Clothier's guild

SiobhanON at AOL.com SiobhanON at AOL.com
Wed Jan 17 07:26:11 PST 2001

In a message dated 1/16/01 1:57:01 PM Central Standard Time,
mamacat at danceart.net writes:

<< I am interested in the fabric district crawl.  Keep me posted.
 Mary Taran

    I'm planning to leave my house at 9:00 am. Anyone who wants to go with me
or follow me should be at my house a few minutes before 9:00. Depending on
the traffic, it takes 30 minutes to an hour to get there from here and I want
to be there by 10:00. Everyone else who will meet us there, we will see you
at ABC's at about 10:00 am.
Siobhan