ES - Peacock feathers

INEZ ADAMS ldyinnes at juno.com
Fri Jan 19 13:53:18 PST 2001

I would still call the zoo. also call the dallas zoo.  Ft worth is not
the only zoo in the area.
many times they know of some local residents who raise
peafowl and  who just give away their feathers.

also in Dallas on Camp Windom Rd,  there was at one time a lady who
raised peafowl and other birds.  you might take a drive down Camp Windom
Rd.   by the way her name was SUDDERATH.

I dont have first name or phone # ,  But its worth a try.and she did not
sell them
she said pick them up and take what you want.

Her house was a white block stone house,  2 story,  with hugh terraced
yard on
a corner lot.   when I say lot I mean approx 4 or 5 acre lot.   But since
it was
on top of a hill it is very visible.    From loop 12 going towards
Lancaster Rd
turn right on camp windom and her house will be on the right  approx 5
miles
down the road,

Innes