Joke (was: Re: ES - No Joke Folks)

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Thu Jan 25 08:02:56 PST 2001

I'm reminded of an old Blackfox cartoon in which two
late-period fellows are standing in front of a french
chateau.  One says to the other, "didn't you used to
live in this chateau?"

"Yes," says the second fellow, "but that was when I had
a french persona.  I'm english now, and I live in an
english manor house."

"Then," says the first,"that would make this place..."

"That's right!" says the second.  "It's a chateau of my
former self!"

- Galen

Quoting neil starkey <raimonddemora at hotmail.com>:

> I was talking the Realitor on this piece of
property.  Goto
> magnificentproperties.com / click on Texas Estates
and Ranches / then goto
> Greystone Castle.  They will break up the property
which means you don't
> have to buy all 4000 acres.  You can buy 10-15 acres
around the building.
> The main interest at this point is, right now they do
rent the place out
> for
> various events.  I have no idea the costs, but I do
have contact info.  Any

> takers, only 1 1/2 out of the Metroplex to the west
out I-20.