ES - CPR/First Aid classes

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Jan 29 18:17:17 PST 2001

We have a number of first aid/CPR classes going on in February. The Westgate Winter Collegium has one with 10 seats (all filled, but there is a waiting list) on Feb 17th. Caradoc, Steppes Baronial Chirurgeon has rescheduled his class for up to 10 people to be taught in Dallas (I don't have the date at hand. You may contact him at caradoc at haeffner.net). I have scheduled a class on Feb 24th with up to 20 seats (I have reservations for 13 so far).

Mine will be taught in Arlington (currently at my house, though it may move if we get 20 or more). It will teach adult CPR and child CPR for certification (they will demonstrate infant CPR, but may or may not certify it). It will teach an equivalent to Red Cross Basic First Aid.

Since I am from Elfsea and it is being taught in Elfsea, I am announcing the Arlington course here first, but I will release it to the rest of the world on the evening of January 30th.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede