ES - College Class - SCA Courtesy 101

Ronnie ronna at primenet.com
Tue Jan 9 10:33:29 PST 2001

>I have received a request for a class in Courtly Graces.  Would someone out
>there like to teach this?

I'm offering: I've taught this many times.  It includes a couple-page
handout and active class participation in ambience, escort, what to do when
called to court, gender-based behaviors and favors, and some other more
minor points.  February 10 might be a good break from studying, provided
nothing else is pulling / pushing me into time conflicts.

It *must* be my last away-from-home activity until March, no exceptions, no
pleading, no distractions, don't even think about it <grin!>.
Ronnie.