ES - The balancing act and the reward

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Sun Jan 14 10:51:49 PST 2001

Greetings,

Xene here.

I wanted to thank everyone who offred to help me or offer suggestions with
my predicament.  As it worked out, I came down with bronchitis (again!) and
was not fit company.

However, I wish you could have seen the look of joy on Anthony's face when I
told him that I was going with him to his basketball game.  It was
priceless.  Then, when we went to the game, he was just a bundle of nerves.
Understand, this was his very first real game.

Anthony's team won, 22-16, and he was ecstatic!!  He actually got the ball
and made two attempts at scoring, but missed one shot and was called for
travelling on the set-up on the other.  He played a good defense, and made
several good passes.

I am a proud Mom!!  Sam was also with us and is a proud brother.

Master Jovian is now a Laurel and ThreeBridges is now an official College,
being ably led by HL Philip White.  I am very happy for Jovian, and very
proud of Philip.  His was not an easy task to accomplish as the seneschal.
The whole crew (both past and present)at ThreeBridges worked very hard to
get this to happen.  It is a good thing.

Peace and Grace,

Mistress Xene