ES - Fabric District

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 17 10:13:11 PST 2001

Ok, why is it that everytime, we plan a shopping trip, I have to do
something else? (Maria whining...hey if Ryan can why can't I?)

I have to do the walk-through for the North Texas Irish Festival Saturday at
9:00 for not only the communications department, but for the demo with the
Steppes and then attend a manager's meeting. I'll be so close, yet so far!
WHAH!!!

****Can anyone just look at the cotton velvet and red satin (not the real
shiny stuff) and give me an approximate price per yardage? I need black
velvet and red satin.  Pretty Please???  I'm running out of time to do my
wedding gown and I'm trying to price compare.****

Maria

-------------
<< I am interested in the fabric district crawl.  Keep me posted.
  Mary Taran

     I'm planning to leave my house at 9:00 am. Anyone who wants to go with
me
or follow me should be at my house a few minutes before 9:00. Depending on
the traffic, it takes 30 minutes to an hour to get there from here and I
want
to be there by 10:00. Everyone else who will meet us there, we will see you
at ABC's at about 10:00 am.
Siobhan