ANST-Announce - Server issues...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Jan 22 08:05:12 PST 2001

Good Morning,

  I have to profusely apologize to one and all. The work done over the
  weekend was not at all as transparent as it should have been. There
  are still ISPs that have the wrong data cached and I don't know when
  they will flush the old data. This has become truly obnoxious.

  Btw, if your ISP has more than one DNS server, you could try putting a
  different one first in your path. Some ISPs have multiple DNS servers
  and only 1 of the set is corrupt. This is truly annoying since that
  means some users are functional while others are not. Examples of this
  are earthlink, home.net and texas.net.

  If you have troubles getting to the Kingdom webserver, you can try the
  following:

http://www.ansteorra.org
http://blackstar.ansteorra.org
http://216.62.214.29

  If you need to get to the email interface, please go to:

https://mail.ansteorra.org
https://www.ansteorra.org/webmail
https://blackstar.ansteorra.org/webmail
https://216.62.214.29/webmail