ES - Cross bow and baldar blunts for sale

Potterkd2 at cs.com Potterkd2 at cs.com
Tue Jan 23 06:57:17 PST 2001

Greetings unto the list,

I have an Iolo shop (started by an apprentice and finished by Iolo) cross bow
for sale.  I am pretty sure it is combat ready.  I have aprox 6 steel tipped
arrow to go with it.  All for $200.

54 unshafted baldar blunts for $105.00 ($2.00 each and trying to get rid of
the lot - poss split 27 and 27 to two people)

21 shafted and fletched baldar blunt arrows for $75 ($2.00/baldar, $1/shaft
$12/fletches and nocks)

5 packages of fletch vanes with 1/2 bottle of fletch glue (plastic - blue,
orange, red) $5.00

Please e-mail me privately.  Thanks.

KayLeigh