ES - Elfsea Baronial College classes added

Wainwright-Sims, Jewell jwainwright at taylorpub.com
Tue Jan 23 07:02:34 PST 2001

Greetings,

At moot last night, I implored the autocrats to give me more time to
schedule classes.  While the physical space for another slate of classes is
not available, the autocrats have agreed to allow me to schedule classes
during the lunch hour, so bring some lunch and plan to stay on site.  The
two cooking classes have been moved into 12:00 time slots and several new
classes have been added in the 11:00 and 12:00 time slots.

In service,

HL Julianna Vertue
Central Region Minister of A&S

Jewell Wainwright-Sims