ES - Pretty Funny...

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 23 13:31:02 PST 2001

Ok, I'm feeling very naughty right now....hehehe

I posted this on the ladyrapier list and everyone liked it so much I thought
I would it with you as well.

It was pointed out to me and Their Majesties at 12th Night that Phelippe and
Dona Isobel looked alike. (Our Queen almost fell of the balcony because she
was laughing so hard).

It's true!! Twinkies!!

http://mariadevasquez.homestead.com/isobelandphelippe.html

I found this picture of Isobel taken at another event with the doublet she
was wearing at 12th Night. The only difference between the 2 that night was
that Isobel was wearing black slops and striped hose with low cut shoes.
This picture was taken of us (I cut myself out) at 12th Night. Thanks to
Armand for taking this pic of us!

Sleeping in the dog-house tonight,
Maria