ES - Great Demo and -- > Fwd: ANST - A Knight's Tale (a movie)

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 29 08:50:49 PST 2001

Just watched the preview via the internet....Way too cool!!!

I have a great demo idea!  On opening night, why can't we do a demo at the
Grapevine Mills Mall? I have seen the Star Trek Clubs there and they say
that doing a demo (for them it was just dressing up and being there to
answer questions) on opening nights have brought in alot of new members. I
know that this may very well be Steppes territory, but why can't we do a
group demo??

I will be more than happy to coordinate this effort!!

A Very Excited,
Maria

------
Hi y'all

There's a new movie coming out in the summer called "A Knight's Tale". I'm
sure many of you saw the preview during the Super Bowl. Anyway, the reason
I'm writing is that on the offical web site......

www.aknightstale.com

....in the upper right hand corner of the main page is a drawing of a knight
with a big claymore and some guys behind pavises. The drawing was originally
on the cover of the "Blackstar" about 1 1/2 years ago. I can't find my copy
of that issue right now, but I've seen several other "Blackstar's" with the
same artist's work on them.

Looks like a cool movie, in a "Braveheart" sorta way.

Jarl Timo