ES - Borek's Display @ Elfsea BC & Artisan

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 29 09:05:11 PST 2001

Howdy all

I have been asked to display at this event. The problem is that everything I
have made, with very few exceptions, has been given to those the items were
made for.

If you would like to have what I made for you shown at this event, please
let me know what you are bringing so I can gather any documentation I have
and to arrange for getting it there if you are not planning on attending the
event. The event is a body of work event.

Please do not send me email with a phrase such as, "Do you want me to
bring..." or "Do you want to show....". The items I made are yours. If you
would like to show off the work I did for you, then I will be happy to do so
and my table will not look quite so empty as it will look at present.

The following is a list of what I can remember of what I have made and given
to various people. If I have forgotten something I have made and given to
someone, I apologize. Please remind me so I can include it in a notebook of
what I have done:

Abigail Grace Le Grey - Headdress
Aguilwulf - Chainmail sword safety strap
Anna Stitcher - Embroidery
Annabel Kincaid - Achievement Scroll
Aslyn - Painted Heraldic Banner, headdress
Averial - Achievement scroll, headdress
Barony of the Steppes - Oak Shields
Branwyn O'Brallaghan - Banner
Ceinwen - chair with painted arms
Chiara - Achievement Scroll
Francesca - Headdress (now attached to a hat)
Kalida - Painted Heraldic Banner
Lasair - Painted Heraldic Banner
Serena - Painted Heraldic Banner
Sharn - chair with painted arms, Chainmail sword safety strap
Tanwyn - chair with painted arms

Thanks for your time. I hope you all have been enjoying what I have made

Borek

P.S.  I will have my camera there to take pictures of what you all bring so
I can add that to my notebook as well.