ES - Tanglewood Forest - A Final Trip

Tim Rayburn tim.rayburn at webmodal.com
Mon Jan 29 09:08:15 PST 2001

Greetings Elfsea!

If you would like to go and see the site for Springfaire before the event,
then your last chance that I am organizing is February 17th, 2001.

The current status is that the list field area has not been levelled since
our last trip due to holidays and continuous rain.  Once there is a dry
spell to the point that the soil can dry a touch, he will be levelling the
field, and the probably sodding a portion of it with St. Augestine.

The rest of the site is ready to go for us.  His team will be out there
working that weekend, so you will have a chance to look around, talk with
the owner if you'd like, etc.

If you would be interested in clearing a camping area for your household,
etc and having it RESERVED for you by the staff for Springfaire, I will try
and arrange such things with the site owner, as more camping is always good.

If you would like to caravan to the site, let me know and I will setup
meeting times, etc.

Again, this is your last chance before Springfaire to view the site.  With
Gulf Wars, and other events coming up, there is simply no other good
weekends in between.

I would suggest that anyone sponsoring a tournament who has any site
concerns make this trip.

Timothy of Glastinbury
Steward of Elfsea Springfaire