ES - desperately seeking information on Coronation

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Wed Jan 3 07:23:18 PST 2001

No change in policy that I'm aware of. I suspect the holidays have disrupted
the virtual scribes as it has many of the rest of us. Nevertheless, with
coronation so close at hand, I'll certainly try to track down a website for
it. (Sometimes a v.scribe will go to great effort to create an awesome site
and then simply forget to alert the kingdom calendar.)

Serving Kingdom & Crown,
-=Armand=-
Virtual Scribe for the Kingdom Calendar Deputy Seneschal, Lady Arabella de
Montecute