ES - RE: ST - Central Region Pre- Registration for Gulf War

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 3 09:20:53 PST 2001

Lady Arabella, are you going to have the forms at 12th Night?  That might be a useful occasion to locate those of us who don't get to the meetings, or who won't by the deadline of January 21st.  (Remember, y'all, after that day you have to pay at the door, which incurs an additional $5.00 surcharge.)

I suppose you don't mind people knowing that the forms *are* available online at www.gulfwars.org so if they cannot find you any other way, they can just print out their own form and insert "Steppes/Elfsea" in the blank for "Group Camping With."

                ---= Morgan (still working on vacation
                      days and who's going with whom)