ES - Passage at Arms Site?

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 3 11:45:44 PST 2001

I promise m'lord, I'm doing everything I can to find a site. :-)

Our Excellancy is trying to find out if we can use the Knights of Columbus
baseball field in Arlington. If this does not pan out, then we will be using
a public park in Arlington.

I apologize for not posting anything sooner, but with Christmas and me
having the flu since Christmas, I've not had a chance to post. In the next
couple of days, I will send out a post anout this event and to bounce some
ideas off the populace.

Maria

Has a site been selected for Passage at Arms yet?

Padraig