ES - Archery in Elfsea

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Wed Jan 3 13:44:25 PST 2001

Well, five years ago at Springfaire I sponsored a
formal archery tourney with the active support and
encouragement of Seamus & Maggie, then Baron &
Baroness.  If you have to go back before Llywelyn &
Xene (who were invested over four years ago), I submit
that the answer (in Elfsea) to your question, "hasn't
archery been treated as a step-child long enough" would
have to be yes, and it stopped years ago.

Let's not be so sensitive now.  Care to wager which of
us out-of-practice archers can outshoot the other at
twenty yards with six arrows, at Passage of Arms?

- Galen

Quoting INEZ ADAMS <ldyinnes at juno.com>:

> Just judging from past experience.   before Llewelyn
(sp)