ES - Passage at Arms and Archers

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Thu Jan 4 12:54:17 PST 2001

Yes that is correct.  I, at the time, found the private property to hold the
shoot.

>From what I understand now that won't be necessary.  If we are allowed to
shoot inside the park we won't have to walk tooo awful far.

That particular park has only one driving entrance and most of the
pedestrians have to come from the parking lot.  If we set the shooting range
in the direction of the very vast and open space away from the parking lot
it will be much safer than trying to shoot at Randol Mill park where there
is much traffic from many directions.

Arabella