ES - Passage at Arms and Archers

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jan 4 16:06:50 PST 2001

Ladyarabella wrote:

> Yes that is correct.  I, at the time, found the private property to hold the
> shoot.
>
> >From what I understand now that won't be necessary.  If we are allowed to
> shoot inside the park we won't have to walk tooo awful far.
>
> That particular park has only one driving entrance and most of the
> pedestrians have to come from the parking lot.  If we set the shooting range
> in the direction of the very vast and open space away from the parking lot
> it will be much safer than trying to shoot at Randol Mill park where there
> is much traffic from many directions.
>
> Arabella

Well, I'm all for the archery practices, but if I was iin charge of such things
for the city, I wouldn't even consider allowing archery at Randol Mill. People
are constantly wandering in from all directions, and I don't see how it could be
done safely.  If you can get permission for another park, you might want to
consider moving fighter practice there... It is a thought, anyway.
Polydore