ES - Need teachers for baronial college

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 8 09:41:58 PST 2001

Hola!

I talked to Lady Brighid Saturday night and since she will not make Baronial
College and I'm her deputy, I would like to teach the SCA 101 class. Also, I
will be getting the Knowne Worlde Handbooks from her to sell at Baronial
College.

Lord Timothy, would you mind if you came to talk about the different awards
like you did last year and to also be available to sell subscriptions?

Would anyone else like to help me with this class? Or do you have any other
suggestions for topics of discussion for this class?

In Service,
Lady Maria
Chamberlain and Deputy Hospitaler

PS....Vivat, HL Julianna!!!!!

Elfsea's Baronial College is Saturday, February 10, and is in need of
instructors.  I have offered to coordinate the classes again this year.  If
you would like to teach a class, please contact me personally (not on the
list, please) by email as soon as possible.  Please let me know the name or
type of class and any special needs or scheduling requests. I will not be
scheduling classes during the lunch hour 12:00-1:00.  If you are interested
in giving a cooking class with food samples, I will schedule these at 11:00
so they can run over into the lunch hour if extra time is needed.

BTW, per several requests, I will be offering my cordials and liquers class.
It will be scheduled the last hour (so attendees will be coherent for other
classes) and will be limited to 15 attendees (sorry, but I must limit number
and attendees must be of legal drinking age).  I have new book titles,
recipes, and some new spice and herbal blends.

In service,

HL Julianna Vertue  (Wow!!  Still smiling from ear to ear!)
Central Region Minister of A&S
Deputy Minister of A&S for Barony of Elfsea