ES - the balancing act

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Jan 11 09:04:07 PST 2001

Cloning, but that would take too long. Hire a baby sitter (but you still
miss his first game). Let the coach adopt Anthony - then it is his problem.
Find someone you trust with your children who has children with whom
Anthony likes to play and set up an exchange - they take the kids
Saturday afternoon, you take them another day.

But you're right. This is the classic time crunch. And it does not
get better until Anthony can drive. Then there are a whole new
set of issues.

Caelin