ES - Coronation--new here

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Thu Jan 11 11:42:25 PST 2001

Where in Elfsea are you?  Coronation is a day event.  There's a link to it off of the Calendars.  Feast gear is not an issue.  Elfsea is a very Hospitable place and most people have several extra sets and there's always someone who's got at least an extra two or three place settings with them.  If your close to us and don't get better offers you're more than welcome to drive with us.  Or caravan or whatever you'd prefer.  Heck,  Come to business meeting tonight and meet some of the populace.

In Service,
     Wilim