ES - Baronial College classes

Antigonus Bearbait antigonus at lycos.com
Thu Jan 11 15:55:36 PST 2001

Jewell --

I forgot about Baronial College comming up!  When and where will it be?  Elanor and I have talked about our class w/ the kids for bardic, but we'd like to do the same class w/ the adults as well.

Could you send me a copy of the tennative schedule?  I'm afraid Largo and I are unable to afford Coronation this weekend, and will be unable to attend.

Much Love --

Tiggy