ES - No Joke Folks

Sluggy! slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Thu Jan 25 14:13:41 PST 2001

Adam Harrison wrote:

> I was under the assumption that it
> was a private hunting club, and the information on the
> website tends to affirm that it is indeed meant for
> hunting.  What I didn't know was they would rent it
> out to groups.

It was at one time a private hunting club, with prominent postings on the
locked gate that it was specifically available to members only.

Then, more recently, it was a captive game club, where they charge some dweeb a
chunk of change so that they can go hunt something that they'd normally have to
actually travel to go hunt. Perhaps not quite fish in a barrel, but the spirit
is the same.

I seems that it has again changed hands, perhaps for the better!

Sluggy!