ES - Central Region Gulf War land list

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Tue Jan 30 08:47:14 PST 2001

Our payment was sent in post dated the 21st with a Camp of Elfsea/Steppes.  Names Wilim Penbras MKA Adam Edwards & Rebekah of Newcastle MKA Shelly Edwards.  We will be bringing our 16' round pavillion.  Foot print is closer to 20' square with the slopping walls.

Let me know if you need any other information.

In Service,
     Wilim Penbras