ANST-Announce - Incipient Shire of Thueins 3rd Annual Event(tell me what you think)

Lady Elsebetha von Hoffmann of Thuein mythrial at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 2 07:41:42 PST 2001

Once again, it is time for Thuein to celebrate the "Month of the Wolf." so,
February 16-18, 2001, we, the Incipient Shire of Thuein, will hold our 3rd
Annual Feast, Revel and Tourney. The event will be held at the Wolf Gardens
site, (White Mills Ranch, Hwy 173, Bandera Tx 78003).  Among activities
planned will be Melee games, in preparation of Gulf Wars (including: bridge
battles, wall defense/offensive and anything else we can dream up), Thueins
3rd Wolf Gardens Champion Tourney (which will be double elimination, 3
round, Lady's choice of weapons) and an Arts and Science Competition to help
promote the glory of the Ansteorran artisans.  Also planned is 6 remove
feast, designed to tempt any palate.  Bring Tables and Chairs for feast.
Feast IS capped at 100 people, no exceptions, so email the feastocrat at
either touen at yahoo.com OR mythrial at hotmail.com to reserve your place. Site
fee is $5 and feast is $6(make checks payable to SCA,INC-Shire of Thuein),
and the site is VERY wet.  The Wolf Gardens Tavern will be open for this
event. Site opens 3pm Friday, Feb 16 and closes Sunday, Feb 18 at 5 pm. For
more information and directions to the site, please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Bridge/7904/thirdevent.html
We look forward to seeing everyone!!

In Service to the Dream,
Lady Elsebetha von Hoffmann
A&S Minster of the Incipient Shire of Thuein