ES - Gulf Wars Reservations

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Tue Jan 2 12:43:07 PST 2001

Greetings all,
     Is somebody co-ordinating land at the war?  By that I would mean, what exactly do we need to fill out for "Group Camping with" on the registration form?  I have a vauge recollection of Arabella being the one to take of this but would like a confirmation on that.  Trying to fit a 16' round in a camp, I'd like to know there's space allocated for my Lady and I.

"Groups of 20 or more wishing to camp together may request land. To do so, you must ensure that all group members are pre-reserved and submit your request to the appropriate Landcrat by February 15, 2001. When pre-reserving, ensure everyone camping together puts the same group name in the "Group Camping With" section on the registration form."

     At the war am I from StepSea or ElfPes?  I'll be fighting/Shooting with the Arthurians as well as (if time permits) shooting RR Archery and live steel.  What else is a "Can't miss"?  (No Pun Intended)  Is there a list for Kitchen/Encampment Co-ordination?

     We're slowly getting everything together for the Battle scene type stuff but there's a lot of the behind the scenes stuff to worry about.

In Service,
     Wilim Penbras
     Arthurian Shieldman
     Ansteorran Bowman