ES - the balancing act

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Wed Jan 10 20:24:22 PST 2001

Greetings from Xene:

I'm not sure why I'm writing this, except to share my frustration with
everyone.

My good friend and fellow Byzantine, Jovian Skleros, is being made a Laurel
this weekend and the College of ThreeBridges is *finally* going to be made a
real College instead of being an incipient group.  I have even been asked to
speak for Jovian, and am thrilled.

My problem is that my son, Anthony, has his very first basketball game this
Saturday at 12:30.  His coach could pick him up and drop him off at the
house, but Anthony is too young to be home by himself for any length of
time.

Llywelyn will be going very early to the site to set up our pavilion for
Jovian's vigil, and right now, it looks like I will be running out to the
site after the game. We will also have Sam this weekend, just to add another
variable to the equation. At least, I hope to make it in time for the
stepping-up court.

Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can be in two places at once?